In this first set, we recorded five short videos that we thought you might find of use:
- Changing the Conversation – Sometimes the words are right, but the message isn’t. Try changing the conversation and see what happens, using positive phrasing and encouragement. Watch Now.
- How to Make sure Your Actions Match Your Words – Learn about “High Warmth, High Control”, in this short video about how to line up your tone, facial expressions, and message. Watch Now
- We’re Always Striving for “What’s Next” – You’ve achieved this skill, what are we going to try next? Foster a community of learners, not only amongst your students, but also amongst your staff. Watch Now
- There’s no such thing as a Bad Child. – What is the child showing you that they need? Here are some tips of ways to engage your students, including ways to prepare yourself to be more joyful. Watch Now
- Here’s How to Approach Conferences – A frequently asked question we often hear from parents is, what should we ask at conferences? In this video we reverse the roles and share what teachers need to do to prepare. Watch Now
P.S. If you’re interested in using these videos for staff development or teacher in-service days, they are free for your use! Get in touch if you have any questions.