With daily positive tips, a customized article feed tailored to your needs and ideas for age-appropriate activities to do at home, Primary is your go-to source for parenting.
Primary – Your Source for Parenting Positivity
Here’s what you’ll find in Primary:
- A personalized home page: Choose topics you’re interested in to see age-appropriate, timely resources every time you open the app.
- Daily tips: You choose when you need a positive parenting tip the most: Morning, noon or night.
- Helpful articles: We curate the best parenting information from around the web and deliver it to you in Primary.
- Activities to do at home: Use these ideas to build a lifestyle of learning at home.
- Ask the Community: Primary was built to help parents find answers, so ask questions or give advice beneath any of the articles in the Comment section to strike up a conversation.
For iOS users: Download Primary now in the App Store.
Q: What age range is Primary for?
A: The goal is to make Primary as accessible to as many parents and families as possible. While the activities will be targeted primarily towards children between 2 years old and roughly six years old, we’re really trying to focus on the idea that learning is a lifestyle.
Q: How much is Primary?
A: The app is free!! Download now to start reading articles and trying new activities. Make sure to create a free account to save your topics of interest, get a daily parenting tip and have the ability to leave comments for other parents.
Q: Who is Primary for?
A: Primary is for all parents, families, educators, or anyone who wants to help children learn.
Q: Who are the writers?
A: Primary features a wide range of contributors, from educators to moms, dads, and specialists from other areas of childhood development. Of course, team Montessorium contributes as well! We’re always looking to feature new voices. Send us a note if you’d like to contribute.
Q: Which devices is Primary designed for?
A: Primary is available for iOS devices. However, anyone can read articles posted on our Facebook or Instagram accounts via web browser! Additionally, sign up for our weekly Parenting Notes to get web-friendly links to articles directly to your inbox.
Q: Why does Primary have ads?
A: Ads allow us to keep Primary content free. We want to make sure parents that need it have access to resources that are positive and foster meaningful engagement at home.
Q: Who should I contact if I have a question or idea for content?
A: We’d love to hear from you! Send us a note at [email protected] and we’ll be in touch shortly!